Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Soldier's Letter To His Daughter

Letter to Soldier's Daughter


My Dear lovely Princess,


My Dear lovely Princess,

I am scripting this letter my cute daughter to point out my depth of affection as I when you will be born could also be i will be on Indian border fighting for the peace of country.

I know when you'll read this letter your eyes are going to be filled with tears and shiver to feel the love of your dad. I never ever thought that my life would be filled with happiness when you'll are available our life.l and your mom always are expecting you to return in our life. Your mom always fights with me that she wants a boy but I always need a girl who would be brave like me and having moral values which made us feel proud.

In the joy of your coming, the house has been made heaven.Every room is crammed with barbie dolls,teddy bears and filled with toys,baby posters.

Every moment i feel about you my little princess but i buy scared sometimes.Lado you recognize what proportion pain your mom has got to bear brooding about the instant of delivery my goosebumps stands.

The pain she'll bear and that i can't see her pain,i'll start crying my little princess. I just wanna hold her hand tightly and wanna say her i'm together with her and that i wish I could take all pain and tears that she is going to have at that moment.

 In hospital, when she is going to scream and i'll await you to return in our life.All day and night being nervous of that situation and happy for you to return .Oh God!one side you're giving pain to a mother and other side giving many happiness. God why you seem to prove that each happiness has got to undergo the way of pain.Why every mother has got to bear this pain i can not see.

Hey my little princess you're frightened of coming during this world know this but I promise you each moment your dad will fight from bloody damn rapist and cause you to more and more strong in order that you do not need anyone to fight with this world filled with devils.If this world is devil then my daughter you're woman , filled with courage,guts,patience and fighting skills.

Every moment I'll capture your smile being faraway from you furthermore may i will be with you.Lado you and me both folks will tease your mom and when she'll beat you I'll prevent from her and I'll feed my lovely daughter with my hand.I am really a lucky father who will have brave daughter such as you Always help others and be your own leader.Don't think that you simply are a woman once you enter this world. Always remember you're the warrior and you've got to fight from every situations.Life has got to undergo pains but always be strong and solve every problems by giving lovely smile.

Don't be a doctor, engineer pilot and do not follow other professions,only be the revolution to vary this world.Then i'll feel proud on you my dear princess. From paradise i'll offer you blessings and you will see me as a star within the sky.Being your shadow,i'll always protect you.

I am ending this letter here only and that know tears are coming from your eyes but remember pgli you're my only diamond so never cry.Give a lovely smile and say goodbye to your dad. you will always feel proud after seeing my body wrapped with Indian flag(Tiranga).Love you the foremost my cutie princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Trip to Eiffel Tower,Paris

 Eiffel Tower   Being from alittle town I took train to succeed in Delhi and from there I booked tickets on behalf of me and my friends to P...

Poetry © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Vikas Shukla